The MyDisk cloud platform service provides an easy-to-use, safe and reliable environment for research groups and their collaborators hosted at UPC facilities. We offer a place to store, manage and share your information and communication needs regardless of their size.
We provide a worldwide access environment, taking advantage of the flexibility and scalability of cloud systems. Furthermore, the MyDisk platform is fully functional with just a web browser and an Internet connection, granting you an easy and flexible access. You can also use specific clients (powered by Nextcloud) for your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone available here and consult our online user documentation.
The MyTalk conference service provides a trustworthy environment for your communications and meetings. A self-hosted instance of the free software project JITSI is used in order to keep privacy and confidentiality. Can be easily used with just a browser (Chrome, Firefox…) or using specific clients for your tablet or smart phone.
Among other features, the MyDisk service provides:
- Located at the facilities of the UPC and managed by the /rdlab
- Initial quota of 100GBytes for all users (can grow up to PBytes)
- A safe management password service for your secrets
- Webconference service with recording and streaming capabilities
- Easy sharing of your files and folders with UPC and external users
- Web interface accessibility compliant with the WCAG
- ClamAV Free OpenSource Antivirus Service
- 10Gb connection to the UPC backbone network
Contact us for more information. We want to hear from you!