The Laboratori de Recerca i Desenvolupament is part of to the LSI Department and it depends directly of its management team. As members of the university community we are overseen by the UPC organs and regulations.
2. I belong to the UPC community: can I use the RDlab?
The support area of the RDlab is the LSI Department and all its collaborators. This way, anyone who is currently working together with Department members can request access to our services by our request form.
If you want to contact us to stablish a new collaboration, you can fill this form.
3. I belong to another institution or private enterprise: How can I use the RDlab?
The Laboratori de Recerca i Desenvolupament offers support to projects and developments of UPC's research groups as wel as external groups. If you are currently working in a project together with any university research group, you can send us your service request by this request form.
4. How can I request support to the RDlab's resources and services?
The LSI Department's members as well as people who collaborate with research groups and their projects can request access through this form.
5. How can I use the computational cluster?
You can find the documentation to connect and use our computational cluster service here.
6. How can I connect and use the Subversion/GIT repository service?
You can find the documentation to connect and use our Subversion/GIT repository service here.
7. How can I connect and use the MySQL database service?
You can find the documentation to connect and use our MySQL database service here.
8. Do you manage your own data center (CPD)?
The RDlab has its IT equipment placed at the UPC's data center (CPD). These facilities, placed at the Omega Building at Campus Nord, were inaugurated on October 18th, 2007 and provide totally equipped with generator support. The infrastructure of this room is managed by UPCnet.
9. How was this website build?
The RDlab's website was technically build with Joomla! free software and Google's free search and positioning services. The "artistic" part is the result of the imagination and effort from everyone at the RDlab's staff.